For more information about this product, please contact our customer service department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 541.895.5172
Potentially toxic and neurotoxic. Should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner due to its high potential for toxicity from the thujone constituents. Should not be ingested or taken orally! Toxicity symptoms include convulsions (epileptic), gastroenteritis, flatulence, and hypotension. Chronic administration of thujones results in fatty liver degeneration. Poisoning has only been reported after oral administration. Keep out of reach of children.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure,
or prevent any disease. The information contained herein is not intended to offer medical advice or to act in any way as a substitute for consultation and advice from a healthcare professional.