Wise Woman Herbals
WWH Career Opportunities
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A WISE WOMAN OR A WISE GUY?
- Wise Woman Herbals ® is seeking energetic and qualified herbal enthusiasts to join our staff. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits and a healthy work environment.
- For certain positions in Wise Woman Herbals we are looking for employees that have experience working in the Dietary Supplement Industry, Food Industry, Drug Industry, and / or previous experience with current Good Manufacturings, 21-CFR Part III or similar ISO regulations. We are a cGMP compliant facility.
- An ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, and focused. These positions require a results-oriented attitude and a commitment to long term employment.
- Full-time: 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Compensation depends upon experience. Full time benefits after 90 days.
- Please no walk-ins or phone calls.
- If interested in a safety conscious and positive work environment, apply by sending your resume to: WWH, P.O. Box 279 Creswell, OR 97426 or email: email@example.com or by fax: 541.895.5172.
QUALITY ASSURANCE / QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
Wise Woman & Guys Wise - Woman Herbals is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager to manage the QC/QA Compliance Department activities in accordance with cGMP Standards for Dietary Supplements (FDA 21 CFR 111). • Write / review standard operating procedures. • Perform internal GMP audits. • Perform supplier certification. *Write corrective actions requests & monitor implementation of corrections. • Review / approve GMP controlled documents including SOPs, batch records & test methods.
• Bachelor's degree in a relative field of science and industry experience of at least 2-3 years in a field related to the responsibilities of this job
• Working knowledge of Food and/or Dietary Supplement manufacturing SOPs
• Familiarity with GMP and other legal requirements for Dietary Supplement manufacturing per 21 CFR 111
• Education, training or experience relative to lab test results and physical test methods
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and leadership skills to encourage teamwork and foster an environment that will strive for continuous improvement and maintain high quality
RESUMES will only be considered if you possess the skills outlined above and include all the following:
• Include a cover letter, itemizing in specific terms how your experience matches the above listed requirements for Quality Manager. Include why you are the best person for the job.
• Submit a resume that includes education, employment history, compensation history and requirements.
• Provide professional references including contact information.
If you are qualified, please send a cover letter and resume to:
WWH Quality Manager, P.O. Box 279, Creswell, OR 97426
or by Fax: 541.895.5174 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org